Last updated October 13, 2022
We at SEOBROTHERS, doing business as Mightytips ("Mightytips", "we", "us", or "our"), appreciate you deciding to become a member of our community. Your right to privacy and the security of your personal information are important to us. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any queries or worries about this privacy notice or our handling of your personal information.
We value your faith in entrusting us with your personal information when you visit our website and, more broadly, utilise any of our services. Your privacy is very significant to us. We try to be as explicit as possible within this privacy notice about the information we gather, how we use it, and the rights you have in connection to it. We sincerely hope you will take the time to carefully inspect it since it is important. Please stop using our Services right once if you disagree with any of the terms in this privacy notice.
As previously mentioned, information gathered through our website or any other service, such as sales or marketing, will all be covered by this privacy notice. You can better understand how we use the data we gather if you carefully read this privacy notice.
Table of contents
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
1. What information do we collect?
When you willingly register on the website, express an interest in learning more about us or our products and services, take part in website activities, such as posting messages or entering giveaways, or contact us in any other way, we may collect personal information from you voluntarily.
Your interactions with us and the Website, your decisions, and the products and features you use all have an impact on the personal information we collect.
The following is a list of the types of personal data we might gather:
- Personal Data: Names, email addresses, usernames, passwords, and other similar data that you have provided us are all collected. Remember that this info must be true and accurate, and you must inform us of any alterations to it.
- Information automatically collected: When you access, use, or navigate the Website, we automatically collect some information. Your IP address, browser, and device attributes, operating system, preferred language, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our website, and other technical information may be included in this information. This data is largely required for internal analytics and reporting, as well as to ensure the security and functionality of our website.
Apart from that, there is also information collected through cookies. They are:
- Log and Usage Data: When you browse or use our website, our servers automatically collect usage and performance data for the purposes of diagnostics, which we store in log files. Your IP address, device information, browser type, settings, and information about your usage of the Website may all be included in this log data, depending on how you interact with us. This log data may also include information about device event information, including system activity, error reports, and hardware settings.
- Device Data: We gather information about the devices you use to access the website. This device data may include details like your IP address, device application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider, and/or mobile carrier, as well as operating system configuration data, depending on the specific device being used.
- Location Data: We gather data, including details about the location of your device, which may be accurate or not. The kind of settings on the device you use to access the Website will determine how much information we gather. You can choose not to allow us to gather this information by turning off your device's location settings. Just keep in mind that you might not be able to utilise all of the Services if you decide to opt-out.
- Information collected from other sources: We may collect information about you from other sources, such as public databases or joint marketing partners, to improve our capacity to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and to update our records. For the purpose of targeted advertising and event promotion, this data may comprise mailing and email addresses, phone numbers, intent data, IP addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles.
2. How do we use your information?
We utilise the personal data we receive through our website for several business objectives that are detailed below. In order to engage in or carry out a contract with you, with your consent, or in order to comply with our legal requirements, we treat your personal information for these reasons based on our legitimate business interests. Next to each of the aforementioned purposes, we list the exact processing justifications we rely on.
- To facilitate the account creation and logon process: we utilise the data you authorised us to obtain from third parties, such as Google or Facebook, to speed up the process of creating new accounts and logging in so that we can carry out the terms of the agreement.
- To post testimonials: We publish customer reviews on our website, some of which can include personal data. We will get your permission to use your name and the permission of the testimonial before posting it. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes or deletions you would like to make to your testimonial. Please be sure to include your name, the testimonial's location, and your contact information.
- Request feedback: Your information might be used to contact you and ask for feedback regarding how you used our website.
- To enable user-to-user communications: With each user's permission, we may use your information to facilitate user-to-user communications.
- To manage user accounts: Your information may be used by us to manage and maintain the operations of our account.
- To send administrative information to you: We may use your personal information to contact you with information regarding our products, services, new features, and/or updates to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services: We may use the information you provide in order to help us maintain the security and safety of our website, as a way to prevent fraud.
- Legal Requests: In order to provide an answer to a subpoena or other legal request, we might need to look over the data we currently have.
- Fulfil and manage your orders: To administer your requests, payments, returns, and exchanges placed through the Website, we might utilise the information you provide.
- Administer prize draws and competitions: If you choose to take part in our competitions, we may use the information you provide to manage prize draws and contests. Apart from that, to give you the service you've asked for, we might utilise the information you supply. Such cases are:
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users: Your information might be used by us to address your questions and help you with any problems you might encounter while utilising our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications: According to your marketing preferences, we and/or our partners may utilise your personal data in order to give you marketing efforts as you asked. You can, however, unsubscribe from our marketing mailings whenever you want.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you: Your information may be used to create and deliver personalised content and advertising according to your interests, as well as to assess the efficacy of that advertising.
- For other business purposes: Your information might also be used by us for other business needs, like data analysis, spotting usage patterns, gauging the success of marketing initiatives, and assessing and enhancing our website, products, marketing, and user experience. In order to prevent it from being linked to specific end users and from containing personal information, we may use and retain this data in aggregated and anonymised form. Without your permission, we will never utilise identifying personal information.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
There are some cases where we may share your data. Our use of your data is subject to the following legal justifications:
- Consent: If you have specifically given us permission to use your personal data for a certain purpose, we may process such data.
- Legitimate Interests: When it is an essential step to fulfilling our legitimate business interests, we may process your data.
- Performance of a Contract: If we have a contract with you, we may use your personal information to carry out the terms of that agreement.
- Legal Obligations: If necessary to comply with the law, governmental requests, a judicial procedure, a court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or to public authorities to meet national security, we may be obliged to reveal your personal data.
- Vital Interests: When we feel it is necessary to look into potential policy violations, prevent or take action regarding suspected fraud, circumstances involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or as evidence in legal proceedings in which we are involved, we may release your information.
Apart from that, we may also need to share or process your personal info in other situations, such as:
- Business Transfers: In connection with or during talks of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of our business by another firm, we may share or transfer your information.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We might also disclose your information to outside contractors, service providers, agents, or vendors that operate for us or on our behalf and need access to that data in order to do their jobs. Data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer support, and marketing initiatives are a few examples.
We could let specific third parties use tracking technology on the website so that they can gather information on our behalf about how you use it over time. This data may be analysed and tracked, as well as utilised to identify popular content, pages, or features and gain a better understanding of online behaviour. We don't share, sell, rent, or exchange any of your information with other parties for their marketing needs unless specifically stated in this notice. In order to protect your personal information, we have agreements in place with our data processors. This means that they are prohibited from using your personal information unless we have given them permission to. Apart from that, they are also not authorised to share your data with any other organisations.
- Third-Party Advertisers: When you access or use the Website, we might employ the services of third-party advertising firms to show ads. These businesses may use data from web cookies and other tracking technologies, including information about your visits to our website(s) and those of other websites, to deliver advertising for products and services that may be of your interest.
4. Who will your information be shared with?
The only third parties that we share your personal data with are:
- Social media sharing and Facebook advertising
- Web and mobile analytics Google Analytics
- Website hosting WordPress.com
To make it simple for you to comprehend the reason behind our data-gathering and processing procedures, we have divided each party into categories. Please get in touch with us using the information provided in the section below headed "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?" if we have processed your data with your consent and you desire to cancel that consent.
Cookies or other similar tracking technologies may be used in order to access or store data and information. If you wish to know more specific information about how we use such technologies or how to reject particular cookies, you can just check our Cookie Notice.
6. How long do we keep your information?
Unless a longer retention time is required or permitted by law, we will just keep your private information for as long as it is necessary for the reasons outlined in this privacy notice (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). However, these needs are only valid for as long as you keep an account with us.
If we no longer have a legitimate business reason to process your personal info, we will either delete it or make it anonymous. If this is not possible (for instance, if the data is contained in backup archives), we will securely store the data and keep it separate from any other processing until the account is deleted.
7. How do we keep your information safe?
Our goal is to safeguard your personal data using a system of administrative and technical security controls. To ensure the protection of any private details we process, we have put in place the necessary organisational and technical security measures.
No electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology, however, can be assured to be 100% safe, and due to that, we are not able to guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other types of unauthorised third parties won’t defeat our security and steal or modify your info.
You transmit individual data to and from our website at your own risk, despite the fact that we will do our best to secure it. Only use a secure environment to access the Website.
8. Do we collect information from minors?
We do not intentionally collect information from minors under the age of 18 or market to them. By using the website, you certify that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or legal guardian of a child who will be using it with your permission.
If we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is removed from our files. Please email us at email@example.com if you learn of any information we may have obtained from children under the age of 18.
9. What are your privacy rights?
According to current data protection legislation, you may have specific rights in particular regions (such as the European Economic Area). These might include the rights to (i) obtain a copy of your personal info when requested, (ii) ask for its correction or deletion, (iii) ask to have its processing limited, and (iv) where appropriate, the right to transfer the data.
You may also be able to object to how your personal information is processed under specific conditions. Please submit such a request using the contact information shown below. Any request will be taken into account, and we'll follow any applicable data protection rules in doing so.
You have the right to revoke your permission at any moment if we are processing your personal information with it. Please be aware, however, that this will have no impact on the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent or the processing of your personal information carried out in reliance on legal grounds other than consent.
Those who live in the European Economic Area may complain to their local data protection supervisory authority at any moment if they believe we are unlawfully processing their personal data.
By accessing ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm you may find the authority’s information. However, those who reside in Switzerland will have to access www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html to contact the authorities responsible for data protection.
If you have any further questions or wish to make comments about your privacy rights, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to review or edit the info in your account, just go to your account settings and update the data you wish to. If you desire to close the account, contact us using the contact info provided.
Cookies and similar technologies: Cookies are accepted by default by most browsers, however, you can choose to remove them or simply reject some or all cookies in your browser. This decision, however, might have an impact on some of our Website’s features or services.
Opting out of email marketing: By clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send you or by getting in touch with us using the contact information below, you can remove yourself from our marketing email list at any time. You will then be taken off the list for marketing emails, but we may still get in touch with you for other non-marketing reasons, such as to provide you with service-related communications that are required for the management and usage of your account.
10. Control for do-not-track features
You can turn on the Do-Not-Track ("DNT") function or setting in the majority of web browsers, some mobile operating systems, and mobile applications to indicate that you prefer not to have information about your online browsing activity tracked and collected.
There is currently no established common technical standard for identifying and utilising DNT signals. As a result, we presently do not react to DNT browser signals or any other system that automatically transmits your preference not to be tracked online.
In a future event where we are required to abide by any online tracking standard, we will update this privacy notice to include information about that practice.
11. Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
The "Shine The Light" law, which is the California Civil Code Section 1798.83, entitles our users who reside in this state to request and obtain from us details about what personal information we disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes and also the name and address of each of these parties.
This request can be made once a year and it doesn’t cost anything. So if you live in California and would like to make such a request, kindly send your request to us in writing at the address or the email listed below.
For those who are under 18 years old and live in this US state, you have the right to ask that any undesired information you put on our website in order to create an account be deleted. All you have to do is contact us using the email or address listed below, specify the email connected to your account, and state that you are a resident of California seeking to remove such data.
Please be advised that while we will take steps to ensure the data is not publicly exposed on the Website, it might not be entirely or completely erased from all of our systems, as there may be backups that we cannot delete.
12. Do we make updates to this notice?
Yes, this privacy notice may occasionally be updated. A new "Revised" date will be used to identify the revised version, and it will take effect as soon as it is made available. If we make significant changes to our privacy statement, we'll let you know by either publicly publishing a notice of the changes or by sending you a personal message.
In order to stay informed about how we are protecting your information, we encourage you to review this privacy notice often.
13. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may reach us by email or by mail, the choice is ours. For those who prefer the email, just contact us at:
If you prefer the mail option, post to:
Duntes Street 23a, Floor 3
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
You may be able to request access to the personal data we collect about you, make changes to that information, or in certain cases, have it deleted, depending on the laws that apply in your country. Email email@example.com with your request to review, update or remove your personal information, and within 30 days, we will react to your request.